Sales Facilitator – CT
|Monday – Friday, 08:00 – 17:00
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Basic Excel skills
- Experience on systems such as Pastel / Syspro advantageous
- Proficient in the use of the MS Office Suite
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Team player
- Proficient in meeting deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
Main Duties/Key Results Areas
- Take ownership of sales function and back-end administration.
- General support to trading team.
- Support trading team in raising of sales orders on Syspro.
- Support trading team with transport releases to logistics.
- Follow up with Shipping Department pertaining to inbound ETA’s on behalf of Traders.
- Continually update sales team on internal communication and collate necessary information.
- Continually check stock availability on Syspro, Macro Sheet, Stock Sheet and Lot traceability.
- Ensure that Traders do not sell stock that is not available.
- Managing workload according to priorities and internal work procedures.
- Further processing of orders placed by customers with traders.
- Drafting of orders and releasing it to the cold store / local logistics team once completed.
- Keep records of and files for all documents.
- Liaising with cold stores regarding the loading of trucks in order to provide feedback to customers.
- Provide feedback to traders and keep them up to date.
- Providing traders with data when they are out of the office.
- Attending to and solving customers’ queries and complaints.
- Attending to and solving transport related issues in conjunction with the applicable role-player.
- All and any other related tasks and duties as requested by the Employer.
Please note that only candidates who meet the above criteria will be considered for shortlisting.
To apply for this vacancy, please email email@example.com
If you are appointed to the post, as part of your pre-employment check we will be required to verify your identity. The document/s you present for this purpose will be checked for their authenticity. Please note that all candidates must subject themselves to criminal, credit and qualification checks.
As part of you pre-employment checks, we will also be required to obtain satisfactory, written references. Please ensure that the referee details which you provide on your application form are correct. We require at least one written reference from your current or most recent line manager. We are only able to accept references from a professional work email address.
- To undertake any other duties as requested by the Director, commensurate with the skills and experience of the post holder.
- To have responsibility for the Health, Safety and Welfare of self and others and to comply at all times with the requirement of the Health and Safety Regulations.
- To ensure confidentiality at all times, only releasing confidential information obtained during the course of employment to those acting in an official capacity.
- To comply with Hume International Policies.
- To undertake such duties as may be required from time to time as are consistent with the responsibilities of the position and the needs of the service.
- This job description is not an exhaustive document but is a reflection of the current position. Details and emphasis may change in line with service needs after consultation with the post holder.