|Monday – Friday, 08:00 – 17:00
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Related tertiary qualification.
- Experience in procurement / administrative role.
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Relevant experience advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Networking and relationship management skills.
- Negotiation and research skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently while being a team player.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to meet set deadlines.
- Accuracy and efficiency.
- Problem solving abilities.
- Professional conduct.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced work environment.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Energetic and enthusiastic.
Main Duties/Key Results Areas
- Procuring from different destinations for various markets.
- Communicate with various suppliers on a daily basis.
- Allocation of orders.
- Coordination/ assistance with Procurement related matters.
- Cross Trades sales.
- Generating international Purchase Orders.
- Liaise with suppliers and assist various departments with the same.
- Updating of daily DB report before COB.
- Working with Mail Chimp – refers to posting in-store and forward offers.
- Forward unsold – with or without Costings report.
- Compiling and sending out import statistics / weekly reports when required.
- Working on Syspro, Outlook, Expedite and Excel and ensuring relevant emails are actioned.
- Assistance with any reporting required by Managers/Directors.
- Any duty requested by the Managing Director/ Procurement Director/ Commercial Director.
- All and any other related tasks and duties as requested by the Employer.
Please note that only candidates who meet the above criteria will be considered for shortlisting.
To apply for this vacancy, please email email@example.com
If you are appointed to the post, as part of your pre-employment check we will be required to verify your identity. The document/s you present for this purpose will be checked for their authenticity. Please note that all candidates must subject themselves to criminal, credit and qualification checks.
As part of you pre-employment checks, we will also be required to obtain satisfactory, written references. Please ensure that the referee details which you provide on your application form are correct. We require at least one written reference from your current or most recent line manager. We are only able to accept references from a professional work email address.
- To undertake any other duties as requested by the Director, commensurate with the skills and experience of the post holder.
- To have responsibility for the Health, Safety and Welfare of self and others and to comply at all times with the requirement of the Health and Safety Regulations.
- To ensure confidentiality at all times, only releasing confidential information obtained during the course of employment to those acting in an official capacity.
- To comply with Hume International Policies.
- To undertake such duties as may be required from time to time as are consistent with the responsibilities of the position and the needs of the service.
- This job description is not an exhaustive document but is a reflection of the current position. Details and emphasis may change in line with service needs after consultation with the post holder.