Junior Admin Clerk
|Department||Finance||Site||Hume International Head Office, Charlo|
|Contract||Permanent||Reports to||Financial Manager|
|Hours||Monday – Friday, 08:00 – 17:00|
Minimum qualification and experience:
- 2-3 years’ experience in the admin field
- Proficient in the use of the MS Office Suite
- Experience in working with ERP software packages(e.g. Pastel or Syspro) advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Organization and administrative skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Professional conduct and correspondence with internal and external parties
- Reliable and responsible
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a pressurised environment
- Strong work ethic
Main Duties/Key Results Areas:
- Completion of mandates for banks and access should we need to add/remove new users to the banks
- Correlating information for SARS/other reviews/audits i.e. bank statements, invoices that relate to prior years etc
- Maintaining and assessing changes to bank charges and interest rates
- Maintaining all original bank statements
- Debit cards correlation for sign off and processing
- Debit cards requests and cancellations
- Generate the travel spend reports
- Archiving – maintaining the archive schedules
- Making sure we are archiving correctly and in a timely manner (assist the office manager)
- Assist with complying the fleet report
- Licensing of vehicles
- Back up for bank processing
- Assist with dispensation support (cross border trades)
- Generating of PO’s
- PA to the Financial Director
- All and any other related tasks and duties as required by the Employer from time to time
Please note that only candidates who meet the above criteria will be considered for shortlisting.
To apply for this vacancy, please email email@example.com
If you are appointed to the post, as part of your pre-employment check we will be required to verify your identity. The document/s you present for this purpose will be checked for their authenticity. Please note that all candidates must subject themselves to criminal, credit and qualification checks.
As part of you pre-employment checks, we will also be required to obtain satisfactory, written references. Please ensure that the referee details which you provide on your application form are correct. We require at least one written reference from your current or most recent line manager. We are only able to accept references from a professional work email address.
- To undertake any other duties as requested by the Director, commensurate with the skills and experience of the post holder.
- To have responsibility for the Health, Safety and Welfare of self and others and to comply at all times with the requirement of the Health and Safety Regulations.
- To ensure confidentiality at all times, only releasing confidential information obtained during the course of employment to those acting in an official capacity.
- To comply with Hume International Policies.
- To undertake such duties as may be required from time to time as are consistent with the responsibilities of the position and the needs of the service.
- This job description is not an exhaustive document but is a reflection of the current position. Details and emphasis may change in line with service needs after consultation with the post holder.