|Job Title||Inventory Manager||Base||Hume International Head Office, Charlo|
|Department||Finance||Reports to||Financial Director|
|Hours||Monday – Friday, 08:00 – 17:00|
A large, well established importer, distributor and wholesaler is seeking an experienced, dynamic and energetic individual to join their fast-growing team.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- BComm. degree
- SAICA, SAIPA, CIMA registration (or similar)
- At least 3 years’ experience in a management role
- Advanced Excel skills
- Syspro experience advantageous
- Ability to handle pressure
- Ability to work independently
- Team management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent delegation skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Grasping a wide range of procedures within various departments at Hume International
- Effectively liaise with multiple departments and cold storage facilities
Main Duties/Key Results Areas:
- Accurate costing of inventory for management accounts and year-end annual financial statements
- Recording of stock locations
- Reporting on stock queries and procedures to the Company Directors
- Review transactions, journals, stock reports and related reports submitted to ensure compliance with the department’s requirements
- Manage a team consisting of two Financial Controllers, seven Stock Controllers and two Capturing Clerks.
- All and any other tasks and related duties as the Employer may from time to time direct.
Please note that only candidates who meet the above criteria will be considered for shortlisting.
To apply for this vacancy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are appointed to the post, as part of your pre-employment check we will be required to verify your identity. The document/s you present for this purpose will be checked for their authenticity. Please note that all candidates must subject themselves to criminal, credit and qualification checks.
As part of you pre-employment checks, we will also be required to obtain satisfactory, written references. Please ensure that the referee details which you provide on your application form are correct. We require at least one written reference from your current or most recent line manager. We are only able to accept references from a professional work email address.
- To undertake any other duties as requested by the Director, commensurate with the skills and experience of the post holder.
- To have responsibility for the Health, Safety and Welfare of self and others and to comply at all times with the requirement of the Health and Safety Regulations.
- To ensure confidentiality at all times, only releasing confidential information obtained during the course of employment to those acting in an official capacity.
- To comply with Hume International Policies.
- To undertake such duties as may be required from time to time as are consistent with the responsibilities of the position and the needs of the service.
- This job description is not an exhaustive document but is a reflection of the current position. Details and emphasis may change in line with service needs after consultation with the post holder.