Cross Trades Coordinator
|Department||Procurement and Cross Trades||Base||Hume International Head Office, Charlo|
|Contract||Permanent||Reports to||Cross Trades Supervisor and Managers.|
|Hours||Monday – Friday, 08:00 – 17:00|
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Relevant Qualification advantageous.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Syspro experience will be advantageous.
- Intermediate to strong Excel skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Able to work in a highly pressurised environment.
- Able to report effectively to Management.
- Needs to work independently and without supervision.
- Deadline driven.
- Customer focus.
- Excellent telephone etiquette accompanied with outstanding customer service delivery.
Main Duties/Key Results Areas
- Co-ordinate opening suppliers accounts with Legal and accounts.
- Maintain and update Supplier data base with products and contact details on excel master workbook.
- Assist by creating Purchase Order Requests, getting necessary authorization and sending PO’s and take over in time.
- Assist by requesting supplier confirmations, validating and uploading on system and database.
- Amend/update Purchase Orders after authorization.
- Opening client accounts and ensure necessary cover in place.
- Maintain and update client purchase history, details and sourcing requests.
- Sales Orders requests and creating official Sales Orders and send to clients.
- Amend and update Sales Orders after authorization.
- Run and send status reports to clients and suppliers as required.
- Check client credit.
- Advise on account, invoice queries and Claims.
- Other adhoc Debtors functions as required.
- Prompt Logistics to interact with clients, get permits then do the necessary amendments where needed on Logistics behalf etc.
- All other tasks and related duties as expected from the employer from time to time.
Please note that only candidates who meet the above criteria will be considered for shortlisting.
To apply for this vacancy, please email email@example.com
If you are appointed to the post, as part of your pre-employment check we will be required to verify your identity. The document/s you present for this purpose will be checked for their authenticity. Please note that all candidates must subject themselves to criminal, credit and qualification checks.
As part of you pre-employment checks, we will also be required to obtain satisfactory, written references. Please ensure that the referee details which you provide on your application form are correct. We require at least one written reference from your current or most recent line manager. We are only able to accept references from a professional work email address.
- To undertake any other duties as requested by the Director, commensurate with the skills and experience of the post holder.
- To have responsibility for the Health, Safety and Welfare of self and others and to comply at all times with the requirement of the Health and Safety Regulations.
- To ensure confidentiality at all times, only releasing confidential information obtained during the course of employment to those acting in an official capacity.
- To comply with Hume International Policies.
- To undertake such duties as may be required from time to time as are consistent with the responsibilities of the position and the needs of the service.
- This job description is not an exhaustive document but is a reflection of the current position. Details and emphasis may change in line with service needs after consultation with the post holder.