Creditors Admin Clerk (Maternity Cover)
|Department||Finance – Accounts Payable||Site||Hume International Head Office, Charlo|
|Contract||Permanent||Reports to||Accounts Payable Manager|
|Hours||Monday – Friday, 08:00 – 17:00|
Minimum qualification and experience:
- Min. 2 Years’ experience in an admin/creditors/finance role.
- Proficient in the use of the MS Office Suite.
- Intermediate Excel Skills.
- Experience in capturing invoices in the general ledger on an accounting system will be advantageous.
- Experience in working with ERP software packages (e.g. Pastel or Syspro) will be advantageous.
- Organization and administrative skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to take instruction.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a pressurised environment.
- Must be organized and methodical.
Main Duties/Key Results Areas:
- Maintenance and updating of the Accounts Payable management dashboard and recon tracker.
- Assist with department admin reporting and daily cash flow updating.
- Assisting with filing and archiving.
- Processing of invoices from suppliers onto Syspro when required.
- Checking and sourcing of supporting documentation as and when required.
- All other tasks and related duties as expected from the employer from time to time.
Please note that only candidates who meet the above criteria will be considered for shortlisting.
To apply for this vacancy, please email email@example.com
If you are appointed to the post, as part of your pre-employment check we will be required to verify your identity. The document/s you present for this purpose will be checked for their authenticity. Please note that all candidates must subject themselves to criminal, credit and qualification checks.
As part of you pre-employment checks, we will also be required to obtain satisfactory, written references. Please ensure that the referee details which you provide on your application form are correct. We require at least one written reference from your current or most recent line manager. We are only able to accept references from a professional work email address.
- To undertake any other duties as requested by the Director, commensurate with the skills and experience of the post holder.
- To have responsibility for the Health, Safety and Welfare of self and others and to comply at all times with the requirement of the Health and Safety Regulations.
- To ensure confidentiality at all times, only releasing confidential information obtained during the course of employment to those acting in an official capacity.
- To comply with Hume International Policies.
- To undertake such duties as may be required from time to time as are consistent with the responsibilities of the position and the needs of the service.
- This job description is not an exhaustive document but is a reflection of the current position. Details and emphasis may change in line with service needs after consultation with the post holder.